Non-League Football Forum

www.nonleagueforum.co.uk

You are not logged in.

Announcement

Important Announcement - Please Read: Use the proper address for using the site now: www.nonleagueforum.co.uk - The forum will have access problems if you use the old 'www.barrowafc.net/conf' anymore. Please change all bookmarks/links etc to the proper domain.

#1 2012-08-30 16:42:48

Reg
A boy called sue.

Tamworth Fans

Apparently you have taken Vinny Mukendi on loan from us for a month.

Please make it longer.

#2 2012-08-30 16:55:53

pissfaceTFC
pisscasso

Re: Tamworth Fans

Just from his name he sounds shit.

I feel like an alligator,
climbing up the escalator
c Mills, Buck, Stipe 2010

#3 2012-08-30 17:20:50

Leeds Sandgrounder
Conspiracy Theorist

He isn't. Haig Avenue cult hero.

#4 2012-08-30 17:34:09

Reg
A boy called sue.

Cult heroes are usually shite.

That's why they're described as cult heroes rather than legends, or whatever.

Only seen him twice but he's never a footballer.

He didn't have a club one day before the season started and despite us being desperately short of goals and attacking prowess, we're shipping him out after just 5 games.

Says all you need to know about him.

#5 2012-08-30 18:02:44

barrowfan_chris
Shags Trannys
Website

He can hold the ball up well and is good with his feet but cant finish. Always give a player a chance could be good for tamworth Reg.

non-league for life

#6 2012-08-30 18:44:02

Reg
A boy called sue.

Chris, he's dreadful mate.

This will be the last season he ever plays at this level.

I guarantee it.

#7 2012-08-30 23:25:33

pissfaceTFC
pisscasso

If he can do all of what Chris says and then pass it to Adam Cunnington he'll be ok.

I feel like an alligator,
climbing up the escalator
c Mills, Buck, Stipe 2010

#8 2012-08-31 02:23:29

Ste Story
Damn Sexy
Website

He's got 19k followers on twitter, must be good.

#9 2012-08-31 03:03:35

Barrow_Afc

He goes out on the lash through the week, he'll do for me

#10 2012-08-31 14:15:03

Moley
X factor judge #2

Shaun Jeffers on loan to Tamuff from Cov too

Fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it.

#11 2012-08-31 14:23:39

cavjj
Misses thieving and wanking
Website

Vinny is a fucking hero, and Leeds and I will have fistycuffs with anyone says otherwise.

#12 2012-08-31 14:35:45

Andy K TFC

Moley wrote:

We've got a lot of injuries hence why we're bringing in the loan players and Tommy Wright's red card last weekend means he misses 3 games.
Out injured we have arguably our best two players in Kelly and Hendrie who haven't even started a conference fixture yet. Marna is on crutches, Peter Till is out (head injury at southport), Marshall our centre back is out (ankle)(we missed the latter two against Wrexham) and Collins + Tommy Wright now for 3 games.

With only a small squad it was necessary to bring in some players short term.

#13 2012-08-31 14:36:02

Leeds Sandgrounder
Conspiracy Theorist

cavjj wrote:

Vinny is a fucking hero, and Leeds and I will have fistycuffs with anyone says otherwise.

Some of our fans seem to actually despise him for some reason (not just CSR, I think I can probably guess his). Scored some important goals, had some good games, some shit ones.

#14 2012-08-31 14:38:25

Moley
X factor judge #2

Andy K TFC wrote:

Moley wrote:

We've got a lot of injuries hence why we're bringing in the loan players and Tommy Wright's red card last weekend means he misses 3 games.
Out injured we have arguably our best two players in Kelly and Hendrie who haven't even started a conference fixture yet. Marna is on crutches, Peter Till is out (head injury at southport), Marshall our centre back is out (ankle)(we missed the latter two against Wrexham) and Collins + Tommy Wright now for 3 games.

Ones just popped up on SSN, Baldock from MK Dons.

Fell in love with football as I was later to fall in love with women: suddenly, inexplicably, uncritically, giving no thought to the pain or disruption it would bring with it.

#15 2012-08-31 14:43:05

Andy K TFC

Moley wrote:

Andy K TFC wrote:

Moley wrote:

Really? Absolutely quality if true. We had him on a short term loan towards the end of last season and he was head and shoulders above anyone in a TFC shirt. Great player from what i seen.

#16 2012-08-31 14:48:14

Moley
X factor judge #2

Andy K TFC wrote:

Moley wrote:

Andy K TFC wrote:

Really? Absolutely quality if true. We had him on a short term loan towards the end of last season and he was head and shoulders above anyone in a TFC shirt. Great player from what i seen.

Four month loan mate

#17 2012-08-31 14:50:40

Andy K TFC

Moley wrote:

Andy K TFC wrote:

Moley wrote:

Four month loan mate

Excellent, here long enough to smash you lot over xmas aswell.

#18 2012-08-31 14:54:00

Luke TFC

if everyone is fit, on paper we have a bloody good squad and could surprise a lot of people

Pride of Tamworthshire

#19 2012-08-31 15:01:02

Andy K TFC

#20 2012-08-31 15:16:44

Leeds Sandgrounder
Conspiracy Theorist

Luke TFC wrote:

if everyone is fit, on paper we have a bloody good squad and could surprise a lot of people

You certainly surprised us YOU BASTARDS.

#21 2012-09-11 08:41:05

Reg
A boy called sue.

We have already offloaded this player.

He'll probably work his way down the leagues for less and less money until eventually, nobody wants him in about two seasons time.

Board footer